We are committed to your privacy and to GDPR.
The General Data Protection Regulation is a legislation designed to strengthen and unify data protection laws for Web users in the EU. The regulation became effective and enforceable on May 25, 2018.
What has GoDataFeed done about the GDPR?
GoDataFeed has been committed to GDPR compliance since early 2018, shortly after the announcement of these new requirements by the European Union.
Although we don’t store data in Europe, we took a proactive approach to these new regulations because we understand and appreciate the value of our customers’ rights to privacy.
Here is a brief outline of our GDPR compliance process:
- Document areas product and business is affected by GDPR - COMPLETE
- Appoint a Data Protection Officer - COMPLETE
- Rewrite Data Protection Agreement - COMPLETE
- Develop strategy and requirements to address how product is affected by GDPR - COMPLETED
- Updated platform to respect “right to no-follow”. - COMPLETE
- Implemented required changes to internal processes and procedures to achieve and maintain compliance with GDPR - COMPLETE
- Finalized and communicated full compliance - COMPLETE
What changes has GoDataFeed made to be GDPR Compliant?
We have taken steps internally to ensure compliance with the GDPR. We have added anonymity within our data feed and order management tools and have made changes to allow users to request data scrubbing and redaction.
What do GoDataFeed customers need to do?
If you use GoDataFeed to manage your clients’ accounts, there are two things that you might need to do depending on your account type and jurisdiction. Below are the changes we foresee might affect you as a result of using GoDataFeed for your clients: