The holiday season is upon us, and with it comes the drive to outdo last year’s results.
While new products, catalog improvements, and overall marketing strategy quality will contribute to your holiday success this time around, there’s another bold option that is sure to influence how things play out.
Reaching more of your untapped audience.
Let’s talk about Microsoft Advertising.
Where people go to get things done
One of the great challenges of selling products online is meeting your audience in the middle, showing up where they’re searching to buy — and showing up where buyers are searching means knowing how and where to find them.
That’s where Microsoft Advertising comes in.
Microsoft Advertising connects marketers with people at the right moments across work and life.
Over 1 billion people rely on Windows every day to work, learn, create and have fun. It’s where a lot of your would-be buyers go to get things done.
Grow your reach with Microsoft
All those Windows users search on Bing across Windows and Microsoft devices and services.
Globally, the Microsoft Search Network sees 700 million+ monthly unique searchers that conduct 16 billion+ monthly searches.
In the US alone there are 140 million monthly unique searchers conducting 8.5 billion monthly searches — over 37% of the PC search market share.
- Searchers are split between male and female 51/49
- 54% are under the age of 45
- 33% hold a college degree or higher
- 39% have a household income of $85K+
This isn’t even just about Bing.
The Microsoft Search Network extends beyond Bing, reaching across carefully vetted search partners such as Yahoo, Forbes, The Wall Street Journal, DuckDuckGo and more.
Additionally, the Microsoft Audience Network offers high-quality native ad placements across Microsoft properties and partners like Outlook.com, Fox Business, CBS Sports, and more, extending your reach to over 250 million+ monthly unique users.
Boosting your holiday sales
Retail is trending up, and ecommerce growth is expected to continue into the holiday season.
A great way to start leveraging Microsoft Advertising is by launching Dynamic Search Ads — getting started is easy. You can even import your existing dynamic ads from Google if you’re running those there.
And if you’re looking to maximize your performance across Microsoft’s offerings, consider the following tips:
- Set appropriate bids to keep up with increasing holiday competition. You should also look into applying automated-bidding for better efficiency and to maximize conversions.
- Set up automated rules to run daily or weekly campaign management tasks so you can focus on running your business.
- Use merchant promotions to help your ads stand out during the busy holiday season.
- Pair your search campaigns with native ads on the Microsoft Audience Network to extend your reach and engage with a unique audience.
- BOPIS (Buy Online, Pickup in Store), curbside pickup, BNPL (Buy Now, Pay Later) services, and gift cards are top holiday search trends — when applicable, highlight those offerings on ads.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to reach more of your untapped audience. The sooner you start using Microsoft Advertising, the quicker you’ll benefit from what the platform has to offer.
With GoDataFeed, this couldn’t be simpler.
GoDataFeed lets you import product data from multiple sources, effectively bulk optimize it, and automate feed distribution to all your target channels with ease — including Microsoft Advertising.
Interested in integrating Microsoft Advertising into your strategy? Looking for more info?