If you’re like most ecommerce merchants, getting ready for the high-traffic Holiday sales season is a balancing act: on the one hand, you have your everyday customers to attend to. On the other, you have to get your online store ready for a more demanding audience. All while maintaining some sense of Joy, Merry and Cheer.
But where to even begin?
To help you sort it all out, we’re putting together GoDataFeed’s annual Holiday Sales Guide. Be on the lookout next week for this year’s guide, “12 Days of Ecommerce: Tips for the Holidays.”
We’ll cover the following ecommerce topics:
- Analytics tracking to get a good read on your store’s Holiday performance
- Budgeting for increased demand
- Product images best practices
- Mobile ecommerce for in-store comparison shoppers
- Site speed and bandwidth for increased site traffic
- Optimization of product feeds
- CPC bidding during the Holiday season
- Updating your store’s design for a Holiday theme
- Reviewing categorization for Holiday targeting
- Using promotional options for Holiday marketing
- And reviewing your store’s shipping options to meet Holiday shoppers’ needs
Don’t forget to check back to get your copy of the Holiday Guide!